1. Pricing: You can expect residential proxies to cost more because they use the IP addresses of real Internet users.
2. Security: Data center proxies are at higher risk of being identified and blacklisted by websites. Because residential proxies belong to actual Internet users, they are more secure.
3. Speed: Data center proxies have an advantage in this category because they offer very high speed. This is because they are hosted on powerful servers with fast connections.
4. Availability: Create proxies in batches in data centers; They are therefore more abundant than residential proxies.
5. Reliability: Residential proxies are IP addresses provided by real ISPs, so it's hard for websites to detect them. As a result, they are more reliable than data center agents at protecting security and bypassing geographic limitations.
If you want to try to use a proxy server, you can enter Roxlabs proxy server official website to learn more, provide high hiding stable residential proxy services, support HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS5 proxy protocol, ten million IP resources, ensure the security of data transmission, now there are free tests!