1. Proxy servers are usually free, so you don't have to pay to use them.
2. Proxy servers can be faster than VPNS because proxies don't encrypt your data.
3. Using a proxy server provides you with a basic level of privacy because it hides your IP address and any other identifying information while you are online.
4. You can control your children's or employees' Internet use by configuring a proxy server to deny access to specific websites.
Proxy server can improve your bandwidth and load time because it caches your favorite web sites.
6. Proxy servers can protect against known malware sites by blocking access to them.
7. You can access blocked resource and regional content because proxy servers circumvent content restrictions imposed by companies and governments.
If you need multiple different proxy IP, we recommend using RoxLabs proxy：www.roxlabs.io