Another way to set up a proxy is to manually enter its IP address and port number. The address of the proxy server is similar to the address of any computer on the network, perhaps like: 192.168.1.211. The port can be any combination of up to four digits. It can be any combination of numbers, including 80 or 8080, depending on how its administrator sets it.
The IP address and port number of your proxy server are provided by the network administrator or the IT department of your company. Here's how to set up the proxy manually in Windows 10:
1. Enable Settings.
2. Click Network and Internet.
3. A list of network and Internet Settings is displayed.
4. Click Proxy.
5. A list of available proxy Settings is displayed.
6. In the manual proxy Settings section, set the proxy server switch to on.
7. In the address field, enter the IP address.
8. In the port field, enter the port number.
9. Click Save and close the Settings window.
If you need multiple different proxy IP, we recommend using RoxLabs proxy：www.roxlabs.io